How-To Guides If you, or your customer, have any questions regarding Cycliq products - including product set-up, "how-to", or product support, Cycliq's Support home page has all the information you could ask for and more.
This may be caused by issue with either the battery, or the SD card. Quick Battery Test (< 5 mins) 1. Connect to wall mount charger - if no light comes on, the unit is not charging...
2. Try gently reconnecting the charge cable an additional 2-3 times.
3. Remove the SD card and try to power on device - if it powers on, refer to Formatting section below
4. If none of the above work, confirmed battery error -> create RA ticket via Cycliq website (below).
SD Card Formatting (5-30 mins - depends on size of card) If device powers on with SD card removed, it is likely a formatting issue...
1. Plug the Fly6 into your PC
a. It should install device drivers, and should then show up like a normal flash drive... If it doesn't, try a different USB port (or a different PC).
2. Copy your video data out of the DCIM folder (time will vary, depending on file size)
3. Once complete - RIGHT click on the FLY6 name, and opt for 'QuickFormat.'
a. IF 'Quick Format' does not work, perform a Full Format (i.e. UNTICK Quick format) - this will take awhile
5. Now opt to "Remove device safely"
6. Once removed, turn the unit on - problem solved.
7. If the above does not work -> create RA ticket via Cycliq website (read below)
For any R.A. request - please note. Cycliq have requested that ALL Gen 1 items - if deemed faulty - are to be returned to Cycliq directly, for them to work with the end-user, and resolve the issue. That means that the customer (or the store on their behalf), lodge an application for a Return Authority on Cycliq's website, via selecting "New Support Ticket". on their website. https://cycliq.freshdesk.com/support/home https://cycliq.freshdesk.com/support/home